Thread: 20 xd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Its all according to motor, trailer and jackplate. Itll go in at an angle in a 20’ garage. My last shop was 32’ deep and i could back all the way in with the motor up and tongue out and still get around it.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Youre more than welcome to come check out my 20xrd and see if thats what you want. Its in my air conditioned shop in greenbrier. you can do all the measuring you want and see the layout in person if you havent seen one in person much.

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Youre more than welcome to come check out my 20xrd and see if thats what you want. Its in my air conditioned shop in greenbrier. you can do all the measuring you want and see the layout in person if you havent seen one in person much.
    Thanks a lot man, i may do that. I appreciate it

4. Member
    Dont be so sure. Everything is for sale yours included
    EXACTLY!!

5. Member
    Same here but I have a 21RDC, but your more than welcome to come buy, I'm in Maumelle, that would give you is chance to see both a 20 and a 21'10 Bullet layout, dual and single console

Thats a great idea ^^
    once you get to check one out in that type of setting you can really get a feel for one instead of just seeing one at a showroom or the net

7. Member
    And more than happy to take you for a ride too!!

8. Member
    Man you guys are great, i appreciate it. Pm me you address and schedule. I love to look.

9. Member
    Just call me, I'm not working right now, 501-425-0329, Todd

10. Member
    Still looking. Seeing a few. The blue one i dont guess is goin to work out. It has 630 hours on it... to many for me. Keep your keys open for me gents

I sent you a text yesterday. Mine is ready to go. 40hrs on the boat itself

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123