Need all your help please

Lost 94 pounds back in 2012 and now have gained it all back at 67 years old, any advice would be appreciated, is it ti late for me to try and lose again,,,,,,,RT

It's never to late! How did you lose it the first time?
    2004 Triton TR21, 225 proxs

It's never to late, but it is a gradual thing. Work on 10 now, then another 10.

You know what it takes to take it off.

You gained 15lbs a year for 6 years, that's 0.30 lbs / week. Easy to happen. Just eat right and exercise.

You can do this!
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Rodney
    You know what you did to lose it and what you did to put it back on.. I have been losing weight for about 4 months and the struggle is real.. I would love nothing more than to come home and pound some spaghetti and meatballs or steak and potatoes .. but it’s salads and veggies instead

You can do it

5. Member
    Talk to your doc, I’m fixing to be 58 and have lost 31 since December by cutting back on carbs and staying active.

. Its not easy. But it is possible. Remember how good you felt about it after you lost the weight.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish_4_Five View Post
    It's never to late! How did you lose it the first time?
    Five miles a day on tread mill, 200 set ups a day, eating salmon three days a week, baked fish three day week, almond's for snack time. Just don't think i can do this again though.

8. Member
    This past January at the age of 50 I joined Weight Watchers and have lost over 55lbs. Big change at first and it’s not cheap. Fruits and vegetables aren’t cheap. But feel great and never hungry. Sure I miss some items like beer and my steaks but every now and again it’s ok to have a few.
    Good luck on whatever you try. You got this.

I forgot who said it, but there’s a saying that goes “ If you think you can or think you can, you’re right”. You can do it.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Rodney
    You know what you did to lose it and what you did to put it back on.. I have been losing weight for about 4 months and the struggle is real.. I would love nothing more than to come home and pound some spaghetti and meatballs or steak and potatoes .. but it’s salads and veggies instead

You can do it
    At 67 years old and 75 pounds over weight on a guy who just retired its hard to even think about eating right,,,,,,,RT

At least try to cut out some things. Maybe not as much weight loss at once but at least try. Do the walking or tread mill and give it a try.
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    At 67 years old and 75 pounds over weight on a guy who just retired its hard to even think about eating right,,,,,,,RT
    I'm a year ahead of you. A few months ago I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. Down 15 lbs since Jan. Now it's more about my health than my weight. Good luck RR.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Rodney...man...I just had surgery in February been totally dormant for eight weeks immobilized.All I could do was eat, gained 10 lbs in eight weeks..so here is the BRUTAL TRUTH..YOU and ONLY YOU MAKE the decision to get fit, you did it before and you CAN do it again...unless you have given up...now the rest of the truth...you are a walking time bomb with the extra weight,stroke, heart attack, diabetic.This is what I did and I am still doing...not easy but it works and it gets easier as you go forward...walk outdoors 4 miles EVERY DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK minimum. Get it STUCK IN YOUR HEAD WHILE YOU WALK " I AM NOT DEAD>>>I REFUSE TO QUIT" say it over and over and over..get mad "IAM NOT DEAD>>>I REFUSE TO QUIT"...Drink water..drink water...drink water..Breakfast one poached egg 1/2 cup cottage cheese....walk...Lunch Equate meal replacement drink from Walmart...Dinner MEAT any kind but SMALL portion..size of the inside palm of your hand..salad..green vegetables, peas, cauliflower...water..late snack if you must blueberries 10...NO NUTS! NO NUTS! NO NUTS!...foods to snack on ONLY IF YOU CANT OUT DO YOUR WEAKNESS FOR FOOD...1/2 apple, celery, berries 1/2 cup...THIS WORKS and will keep working if you do...I dropped 12 lbs and still going...I don"t miss anything...NO PASTA RICE BREAD or POTATO...It's up to you..I AM NOT DEAD and I REFUSE TO QUIT!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 97champion View Post
    Rodney...man...I just had surgery in February been totally dormant for eight weeks immobilized.All I could do was eat, gained 10 lbs in eight weeks..so here is the BRUTAL TRUTH..YOU and ONLY YOU MAKE the decision to get fit, you did it before and you CAN do it again...unless you have given up...now the rest of the truth...you are a walking time bomb with the extra weight,stroke, heart attack, diabetic.This is what I did and I am still doing...not easy but it works and it gets easier as you go forward...walk outdoors 4 miles EVERY DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK minimum. Get it STUCK IN YOUR HEAD WHILE YOU WALK " I AM NOT DEAD>>>I REFUSE TO QUIT" say it over and over and over..get mad "IAM NOT DEAD>>>I REFUSE TO QUIT"...Drink water..drink water...drink water..Breakfast one poached egg 1/2 cup cottage cheese....walk...Lunch Equate meal replacement drink from Walmart...Dinner MEAT any kind but SMALL portion..size of the inside palm of your hand..salad..green vegetables, peas, cauliflower...water..late snack if you must blueberries 10...NO NUTS! NO NUTS! NO NUTS!...foods to snack on ONLY IF YOU CANT OUT DO YOUR WEAKNESS FOR FOOD...1/2 apple, celery, berries 1/2 cup...THIS WORKS and will keep working if you do...I dropped 12 lbs and still going...I don"t miss anything...NO PASTA RICE BREAD or POTATO...It's up to you..I AM NOT DEAD and I REFUSE TO QUIT!
    THIS ^^^^^^^ Water, water, water....no soda, no iced tea, no lemonade, no Gatorade, no beer, no Coffee...just water. Stay away from Pasta, Breads, Potatoes...just eat in moderation. I've lost 55lbs since New Years eve....it was my resolution...and i'm still working at it. The only thing that SUCKS are all the new clothes that you have to buy!!! Lol lol

Have you tried a fasting diet? It is more about when you eat than what but if you combine it with eating right it works even better.
    Tight Lines,
    Andrew

16. Member
    I just cut back on everything, hour a day in the gym with 1.5 miles on thread mill, 52 set ups with two 20 pound dumb bell weight across my chest, 10 pounds in two weeks finally gone. ITS HARD as I ever seen it to lose.

Nice work Rodney keep it up !! I’m down 52 pounds never thought I could lose or had to lose 20!!! I’m at the point now of only being able to lose a pound a week or so but still chasing it !!