CHAMPION TRAILERS

Anyone have info on what happened to the company that made the the Champion trailer's built in 2008? I know the company was Metal Fabrication Inc.
    I lost a "back up " light and it seems no one else put back up light's on trailers. Those back up lights were 4"X 2". I can't locate one anywhere. I thought if anyone knows
    what happened to that company or where it might be located, maybe I can get a light.
    Thanks for any help.

2. Member
    Call Ulrich Marine in Branson West MO. They still use the same trailer mfg for the new Charger/ChampioN models.

3. Banned
    Is it the oval backups? If yes, Northern Tool carries it.

4. Member
    Do you guys think either of those places will carry the fenders with the champion stamped into the side? My starboard side was backed into at the ramp and I need to replace it and I REALLY dont want to get plain stainless fenders if I dont have too. Thanks!
    2019 Falcon 215 Yamaha Sho 250, Lithiums, X2, Poles, Ultrex, Birds, Mega 360 & Livescope.

Previous-2017 Falcon 205 Evinrude G2 250HO, Lithiums, Poles, Ultrex, Birds and 360.

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scum_frog View Post
    Do you guys think either of those places will carry the fenders with the champion stamped into the side? My starboard side was backed into at the ramp and I need to replace it and I REALLY dont want to get plain stainless fenders if I dont have too. Thanks!
    Someone had contacted MFI prior to them closing down and got the info on who they sourced their fenders from and shared the info here on BBC. But I would imagine one would have to order a bunch of them in order for them to tool back up to stamp the Champ logo on them.

Optronics were the lights used on the MFI / SC trailers. There may be a part number on it if you pop it out.

http://www.optronicsinc.com/PRODUCTS...LEDBackUp.aspx
    http://www.optronicsinc.com/PRODUCTS...ng/BackUp.aspx
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 05-21-2018 at 12:15 PM.

6. Member
    MFI closed down, as they made mediocre trailers at best. Charger is using EZ loader I believe. Lights are generic, so they should be on the www somewhere.

7. Member
    Found them at etrailer.com

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scum_frog View Post
    Check with Carol at C&O Marine. If anyone has or knows where to find them she will... Dan