Anyone looking for a used Pantera

Came across this boat on another forum. If everything checks out, someone could get a great boat at a good price. Thought I’d post it here incase someone is looking for a used Classic

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/...,#Post12761439

2. Member
    Seems like an awfully good deal with those extras as long as it isn’t tore up too bad

3. Member
    LOL, that is my boat and it isnt tore up at all. Used? Yes, but it is in fine shape considering its age. Shocker, but I think the boat is tentatively sold pending a water test this weekend.

smoking deal...I would drive to Texas @ that price!
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

5. Member
    Well I got some bad news from my mechanic and I am not going to pass off my problems to someone else. It is going to be an expensive fix and will probably keep me from being able to buy a new boat for a few months. The good thing is my motor will be fixed correctly and I can sell it with a clean conscience. But damn the luck...

Quote Originally Posted by Acuna View Post
    Well I got some bad news from my mechanic and I am not going to pass off my problems to someone else. It is going to be an expensive fix and will probably keep me from being able to buy a new boat for a few months. The good thing is my motor will be fixed correctly and I can sell it with a clean conscience. But damn the luck...
    That sucks,

Quote Originally Posted by Acuna View Post
    That sucks,