Power Pole Pro Series Hydraulic Line Problem

I have twin PP Pro Series on my boat and I have replaced 3 lines in the last 2 years, and have to replace number 4 after this weekend. I have the 1/4" nylon blue and black line and the lines are splitting and coming apart when the PP are not even being used. The hoses are also breaking or bursting outside the hull of the boat, where they are exposed to the sun. I have noticed though that every time one has burst the boat has been sitting in the sun parked (not on the water), and it has been in the sun all day on really hot days (mid to high 90's). The hoses are also wrapped in the covers that protect them from damage or exposure. Has anyone had this problem with the hoses literally splitting, bursting or busting?

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by astronomical View Post
    I have twin PP Pro Series on my boat and I have replaced 3 lines in the last 2 years, and have to replace number 4 after this weekend. I have the 1/4" nylon blue and black line and the lines are splitting and coming apart when the PP are not even being used. The hoses are also breaking or bursting outside the hull of the boat, where they are exposed to the sun. I have noticed though that every time one has burst the boat has been sitting in the sun parked (not on the water), and it has been in the sun all day on really hot days (mid to high 90's). The hoses are also wrapped in the covers that protect them from damage or exposure. Has anyone had this problem with the hoses literally splitting, bursting or busting?
    we hear of very few cases of this, and when we do it is certainly never more then one line ever.

I have had to change mine way to many times for the same reason. I was told awhile ago they would be making kits to upgrade to the new style lines but havent seen them so im gonna change to the 5/16 lines now
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    I have had to change mine way to many times for the same reason. I was told awhile ago they would be making kits to upgrade to the new style lines but havent seen them so im gonna change to the 5/16 lines now
    The Hydraulic hose conversion kits have been out for some time now.