Forgot to post this the other day, but about a few weeks ago I had a problem with my Accu-Cull culling rings. Totally my fault. Well...the dogs fault anyways. I had the dog on the boat and she was awfully quiet. Didn’t think anything about it, but when I looked back she was chewing on my “ropes” of the culling rings I had hanging. For those not familiar, these have the surgical tubing “ropes”.

The dog basically destroyed them. I looked up the number for accu-cull and gave them a call to see if I could just buy the rubber tubing. Next day I get a call back and explain my situation. Owner says no problem text me your address and I’ll get em out to you no charge. I thought that was awesome. Well few days later I get a nice little package in the mail, and let’s just say they took care of me. Went above and beyond what I ask for.

Anyways just wanted to post a good experience from a company that a lot of us use, or have thought about using.

Btw the clamp on style culling clips from them I really like. Super easy to put on and only have one weekend of use with them, but they seem to stay on well. Thumbs up from me!!