Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    Yeah and everytime I see y'all's eradication nonsense I say no they don't...can be a great dog for folks that know what they're doing...idiots trying to compensate for something don't need thes dogs, shouldn't be allowed to have, breed or raise these dogs. Should be permit only to breed these dogs and they should be registered by owner...

Hope for speedy recovery for the child...
    So you're in favor of licensing the owners? How are you going to evaluate who is qualified to own a pit bull? Are you gonna require a psychological test? Anyone that thinks pit bulls have a purpose is just being obtuse.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlawler1 View Post
    As for the porcupine thing, a Google search can show you several different breeds that are stupid enough to go after a porcupine and get literally covered with quills not just PB...I'm not saying that they never do but the way some of y'all talk about these dogs is that all of them are ticking time bombs and that isn't the case...that's what irritates me...it's a very passy argument from one side but when I make my point from this side oh hell I don't know what I'm talking about because there's no way not one single dog out a handfull could be a great dog.... When in reality it's a very low percentage of these dogs that gives them a bad name...
    Exactly how many of these attacks are you willing to ever look, my guess is right up till the time YOUR dog attack a child, then you'll be all, " but he was well trained and never hurt anyone before, it must have been the childs fault."

We've had many threads about pit bulls before and this is yet another one where some just ignore all of the facts re pit attacks and people killed by them because their pit has never been a problem.
    Time to close this one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678