Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Without even reading the article, let me guess the dog breed............pit bull?? Only thing dumber than those breeds are their owners. But but, it's not the dog, it's how it's raised...................... shoot em dead!!!!

2. huskyjerk
    It's really messed up that the owner wants the dog back. If I saw my dog attack a little kid for no reason, I would be putting him down right away. Not surprising though...

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    The owners should be held for attempted murder,,, If you want to own one of these things then you need to suffer the same fate as the people that get attacked ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Let me just go ahead and say it ,,,, All pit's need to be eradicated from the face of the earth
    This^^^^^^^^^^^ plus dog owner should have to pay any and all medical bills for the little boy.
    prayers for the little boy and family.
    Ranger 520vx Yamaha 225 ox66.

The dog had already bit someone twice.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

5. huskyjerk
    The dog should be dead. The owner should be in jail.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by River-Bandit View Post
    The owners should be held for attempted murder,,, If you want to own one of these things then you need to suffer the same fate as the people that get attacked ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Let me just go ahead and say it ,,,, All pit's need to be eradicated from the face of the earth
    Or at least "reckless disregard for public safety". All owners of these breeds should have to sign a document that they are aware they will be automatically charged if their dog attacks a person or another dog.
    No different than driving drunk or driving down the highway when you know you have a broken brake line.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huskyjerk View Post
    The dog should be dead. The owner should be in jail.
    This^^^^^ Absolutely.

8. idbefishing
    I hope there gonna a huge civil lawsuit to follow. One that would make national headline so that all owners of these devilish creatures know of the possible consequence of having them.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    I hope there gonna a huge civil lawsuit to follow. One that would make national headline so that all owners of these devilish creatures know of the possible consequence of having them.
    Amen!!
    Prayer for the little boy

10. Banned
    Yikes Jimmy this isn't like You.. Many of the folks that set out adopting this particular breed, do so with the best of intentions, but I don't think there is a worst breed for an 'absentee owner' they end up hurting the dog/breed in the 'long run' which many of these dogs never get to experience.. a long run or anything to burn that non-positive energy.

11. Member
    How in the world is this any different than a gun owner being held negligently responsible for not securing their firearms and the subsequent dire incidents. Let's call a spade a spade .....they are both potentially harmful and deadly instruments with very dire consequences like maiming or death.....I just don't get it. If you own one of these highly volatile breeds you should be held accountable for any actions/ attacks that the dog may be involved in.
    5 Short of a limit

Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Yikes Jimmy this isn't like You.. Many of the folks that set out adopting this particular breed, do so with the best of intentions, but I don't think there is a worst breed for an 'absentee owner' they end up hurting the dog/breed in the 'long run' which many of these dogs never get to experience.. a long run or anything to burn that non-positive energy.
    I missed the part of the story that said she was an absentee owner ??

Quote Originally Posted by huskyjerk View Post
    It's really messed up that the owner wants the dog back. If I saw my dog attack a little kid for no reason, I would be putting him down right away. Not surprising though...
    Wait till the dog owner get that medevac bill. He may want to re-think that. That bill alone will be around $25-30 thousand.
    Think what would happen in this country if the many stopped fearing the few.

2015 RT 178 w/70hp Yamaha.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idbefishing View Post
    A large percentage of these owners have nothing of value to sue for. You sue, you win, you get nothing but a lawyer bill.

Ill just stick with
    2022 Xpress H17 - Yamaha SHO 90

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    So it had already attacked dogs and an animal control officer in the past but the dumb ass owner still let the thing run around.. maybe see if we can have her put down with it
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

17. Member
    In before " my pit is a lover" and " my pit would never harm a fly" and "insert pic of beloved pit here" crowd
    2020 Skeeter ZX150

18. Airborne/Infantry bassnman81's Avatar
    Everytime one of these post come up I say the same thing, pit bulls should be eradicated from the planet.

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

19. Member
    Spotsylvania, Va. 22553. Near Frederi mm lcksburg, Va
    This incidence also points to the silliness of the Ordinance. At this point there is no reasonable excuse to allow the dog to continue as a pet.
    Appeal the seizure of your bad dog? Really?
    Just more stupid legislation from well meaning people.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassnman81 View Post
    Everytime one of these post come up I say the same thing, pit bulls should be eradicated from the planet.
    +2. If you've ever witnessed a pit bull attack, they are vicious, One attacked my Yellow lab a couple years back.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast