SHO 250 Trim Slipping/Bolts Missing

I was out this weekend and trim started slipping. This has happened before and all I needed to do was tighten the manual release screw.

Upon closer inspection the screw is fully tightened but found that a couple of screws came out of some type of bracket.

Is the repair as simple as re-centering the bracket and replacing the screws? Are there any tricks to keep from backing out again? Does anyone know what the parts are called?

See Photos Below

I appreciate the help in Advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Get new bolts and install them. Unless of course the threads are stripped out. I always wonder how that could possibly happen.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

When you say "screws" do you mean that one bolt? I had the same thing happen on my first SHO and this bolt always wanted to back out on me - unfortunately by the time I figured this out the trim sender was so far out of position it actually broke the arm on the sender. Make sure the tab on the metal cam sender ring is still there - if not buy a new sender ring and a new bolt. You can adjust the trim to line up the bolt hole and the metal plate. Use the strongest loc tite you can get and reinstall. I finally got mine to stay once I used the heavy duty loc tite. Then you just need to adjust the trim gauge which is easiest to do with a buddy.

FYI on the new SHO's they have redesigned this to eliminate the problem.
    2024 Phoenix 21 XE - Mercury 250 PRO XS Serial #3B429919
    2017 Phoenix PHX 21 - Yamaha 250 SHO
    2010 Skeeter 20i - Yamaha 250 SHO
    1988 Procraft 1780 Competitor - Mercury 100