Need help with my 93sv plus please

Need to give a brief background.

Bought 4 93sv plus units. Panoptix . Total in for 6 grand plus with brackets and installation. Installation was a bust... installers damaged boat. We parted ways.

Have had 2 of the cradles go bad... and lose connection.. Garmin has replaced them.

Was blessed to get an expert rewire the boat and correct many problems. I helped a little, and took 5 1/2 hours.. got it working.. except for steady cast.. software updates in June have hope of fixing the problem. I am hopeful

One of the units keeps falling out of the cradle, also while going down the lake it will lose connection with the sonar.......I think this is just a good idea that doesn't work.. in reality. so Garmin sent me an entire unit to replace the unit and cradle. I had a trip this weekend so I just duct taped them in.. and it worked mostly, except for the lost sonar signal error.

Now to the new issue while installing the new unit.. I get the error remove unsupported devices from Panoptix port... and the unit freezes up???

I plugged the two cables in exactly as they were on the last unit....

If I unplug the ethernet.. it says lost sonar connection... Three of the units share info via the ethernet.

Any suggestions other than get a big roll of duct tape and put the other unit back in??

Did you make sure your new unit has the current software loaded?
    Garmin Pro Team

3. Member
    I Beleive that is the issue. Thanks.