Oreilly's batteries group 31 deep cycle marine

Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience with this battery? I just called to check on the price of their Group 31 and they are only 99.00. I had seen someone mention the batteries are the same as some other brands but I forgot which brands they were and wanted to check on RCA before making the purchase. The price sounds quite inexpensive dont you think?
    I also checked on Wally World Group 29's and I believe they have stopped making them. Has anyone else come across this? Thanks, G

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Go to Walmart and you’ll find fresh Maxx 29s
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Some Walmart stores have stopped carrying the Maxx29s with the 2yr warranty here. I just went through the hassle of finding 2, they have moved to a 12 month warranty group 29.

4. Member
    I have 2 group 31's from Oriely's in my boat for almost 3 years now with no issues.
    Bruce Phillips
    1995 190 DC champion ......1995 200 xri merc

5. Member
    The 31 series O'Relly deep cycle Super Start is a rebadged Deka/East Penn battery.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

6. Member
    I believe this one has the same spec's as the Deka/East Penn AGM from Sam's. It would be my choice for a cranking or trolling purposes, but is a little over $99.

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b...4742641?pos=22

7. Member
    The Everstart MAxX Group29 is even out of stock online. I did see one that stated it is no longer available. Unless someone knows something I dont about the walmart batteries, I will see how cheap I can get the SRM-29 Interstate or the oreillys group 31. Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
    The Everstart MAxX Group29 is even out of stock online. I did see one that stated it is no longer available.
    Yeah. It's said that online for a few months now. But - guys keep saying they see 'em in the stores, so...

9. Member
    I have seen them in stores as well. I would recommend a look at the Duracell at Sams club or Interstate has an Extreme cycling battery that I got 6 years out of. I think its around $160 new

10. Member
    They are back in stock at most Walmarts Everstart Maxx just had to replace 2 in the last 2 months

11. Member
    I just picked up the oreillys from my buddy for 80.00 a piece. Little lower on the RC but at that price, I could do much worse.