Accessory Switch

Iv`e got an 03 21XL Magnum. The accessory switch on the dash has a #1 position,#2 position or both. There`s a hot coming into it with a white on #1 going out and nothing on the #2. Just curious if anybody knew where this white wire is going. I did a little diggin, figured it would be easier to ask here first before I started cuttin everything apart.
    The reason I ask, is that switch would come in handy to use on some of the electronics I`m adding. Thanks, Mike

Re: Accessory Switch (Mike21xl)

Not sure about what you are asking but you may want to consider coming straight from the battery with your electronics. The reason is because when you start your main engine, any drop in voltage will cause the electronics to shut off
    "I see dead people"

3. Member

Re: Accessory Switch (TightLip)

Yes Danny, that drop in voltage is already happening, sometimes the screens will start flickering or turn off altogether from just a live well pump turning on.
    That is exactly what I`m doing now is going straight from the battery and use that accessory switch as a master switch just for my electronics (HDS10, HDS8, structure scan, sonic hub).
    Mike