Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Thumbs Up Results of the May NoAl tournament at Upper Bear....

We had a low turnout for yesterday’s tournament with only three teams showing up for this one. Nevertheless, we had a pretty good day with everyone catching fish, just not the right size. David and I managed a 9+ pound 5-bass limit to finish in first place with a 2 3/4 pound largemouth which was good enough for big fish.

The next NoAl tournament with be our annual “Tennessee River Trailer Tournament” on the 16th of June out of Macfarland Harbor. Look for a thread in the next week or so for specific details and hope to see everyone there!

2. Member
    Congratulations Avery and David. Sure missed being there, but I enjoyed my grandsons graduation. You two have become unstoppable.

3. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    One day Jason Phillips and I will fish with you guys. My most enjoyable and exciting tourney ever was a North Alabama BBC tournament from a few years back down at Wheeler. I've won some big checks in the past, but the $50 or so we won was the most fun!

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak