Thread: New prop needed

New prop needed

Hi guys. I'm in need of a new prop. I had a rough weekend and hit a rock with my prop it pretty much destroyed my current prop. I'm running a 07 Yamaha 150 vmax carb motor. It had a 23p prop on it and I was very pleased with the performance of that prop. The prop didn't have a name on it so I really don't know what brand it was. I got a 23p temperest to try and it just won't give my boat any lift it is a vented prop and old prop wasn't. I need some help figuring this out I don't really know much about props. By the way my boat is a 07 stratos 294xl. Thanks for any help

You may want to give Mark Croxton (board sponsor) a call. He's one of the best and has been known to bring back some really damaged props!
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

3. Member
    Thanks for the advice I will get in touch with him.

Quote Originally Posted by fastman151 View Post
    You may want to give Mark Croxton (board sponsor) a call. He's one of the best and has been known to bring back some really damaged props!
    I agree.... His info is all in my signature below my posts.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html