Banned

How to Service the UFP Vault Bearing System

Here is a little clip of when I helped a friend with his new boat.
    The black caps on the axle hubs were flush meaning no grease.
    The boat manufacturer didn't service the bearings and the dealer refused to... my friend wishes BCB built a multi species fish/ski boat....

This is a 2" bearing cap.
    My dual axle is 1.5" (pvc fitting I use is a 1 1/2" fitting)

The Vault system doesn't need servicing for 5 years. The black caps are flush. Your thinking of the Bearing Buddy system that the blue center hubs were spring loaded and had a grease fitting on the end. Hope you didn't void the Vault warranty?

BCB does build a multi species boat, the Yar-Craft is built inside the same facility and production by Bass Cat began in 2012. Things are moving along well for Yar-Craft and the brand is coming together well. Good things will be happening going forwards in 2019 and on into 2020 and further. They remodeled three hulls, two decks and have many modifications to the production processes after purchasing Yar-Craft.

PumaDave is right on the bearing caps as these are not Bearing Buddy style. The grease is a thixotropic lubricant that solidifies once it is not moving and becomes liquid when rolling. They have(had) a 5 year warranty and could have a 10 year warranty with payment to Dexter/UFP.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    BCB does build a multi species boat, the Yar-Craft is built inside the same facility and production by Bass Cat began in 2012. Things are moving along well for Yar-Craft and the brand is coming together well. Good things will be happening going forwards in 2019 and on into 2020 and further. They remodeled three hulls, two decks and have many modifications to the production processes after purchasing Yar-Craft.

PumaDave is right on the bearing caps as these are not Bearing Buddy style. The grease is a thixotropic lubricant that solidifies once it is not moving and becomes liquid when rolling. They have(had) a 5 year warranty and could have a 10 year warranty with payment to Dexter/UFP.
    How does one get the 10 year warranty?

They have the forms at UFP/Dexter and it should be in your black satchel that came with the original boat stuff.