Thread: Au Gres

Banned

Au Gres

Heading up to Au Gres area mid June like 10-15 ish looking to go smallmouth fishing.. just wondering what u guys think they will be doing . And what do u think the bite will be like ..

2. Banned
    Ok thanks lol .. all the views and 0 response lol ��

My friend Marvin lives on the Au Gres River and bass fish's lake Huron... Try and contact him>>> http://www.bbcboards.net/member.php?u=73929

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

4. Banned
    K thanks 21xdc

They are smallies, nobody knows what they will be doing. They could be up shallow or deep, all depends on the weather and water temps. I would guess they will be in the ~10 foot range. Run out to the Charity's and load up on them there is probably your best sure thing bet.

6. Banned
    K thanks.. I know that the erie smallmouth are still typical shallow in early to mid June .. cranks , drop shot typically good baits I’m figuring it’s pretty much the same . Just wanted to check with u guys .. as far as weather goes I’m sure the bay can get nasty any thing I should watch for wind direction , I’m guessing steer clear of a south west wind ???

7. Banned
    Looking at a my map it looks like it’s pretty flat not a ton of contour is it dangerous running

Depends on how far you go out. I don't go out there very often so someone else might be able to help more. I know a few times we were in 6 fow when a 3' roller came through and almost caused us to bottom out on a rock. If you stay deeper than 10 you should be just fine. Drift around a bit and I am sure you will find them.

9. Banned
    How is the largemouth fishing in Au Gres river