Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Haynes go to the House

If you all weren't watching FLW Live this morning you need to go back and watch when you can. Haynes and Lambert bumping boats on the first spot and Haynes just goes to the house. Sounds like Lambert won the boat race to the spot they both wanted to fish by seconds.
    Last edited by bigclubswinger; 05-19-2018 at 01:28 PM.

2. Member
    Click on this youtube link and click on the bottom left of the timeline to start it at the beginning and they kick off the show with the story.
    Last edited by bigclubswinger; 05-19-2018 at 12:05 PM.

Jason Lambert brought in a 30 lb 8 oz bag after Randy Haynes threw in the towel. He has a 19+ pound lead over second place...he could probably quit tomorrow if he wanted too and still win

Wow!

5. Member
    So after review, who was unsportsmanlike lambert or Haynes

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyCreekKy View Post
    So after review, who was unsportsmanlike lambert or Haynes
    No earthly idea. Seems I heard they both fished it previously. Lambert was released I guess 2nd but beat Haynes to the spot.

Between all the "unwritten" rules and actual rules I would have a hard time knowing what in the world to do lol.

7. Member
    I don't know that anyone was unsportsmanlike. I guess Randy thought the spot should be his because he was the leader and he had fished there the most the first two days but Lambert had fished there the first day as well. I'm sure there is more to the story than we know. Not sure if anything was going on between the two that we didn't see or hear on the broadcast. Just shocked Randy left. He probably would have finished 2nd had he stayed so he gave up around $18,000 for leaving. Still made $12,000. Lambert ended up catching his biggest fish and biggest bags at another spot.

Lambert is right. This is a community hole and not a secret spot. I could tell where they were fishing here but not sure the mouth of what bay Lambert was doing his work later Saturday and on Sunday morning. What bay was he outside of then guys?
    Last edited by bigclubswinger; 05-20-2018 at 08:23 PM.

8. Member
    Sugar!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Sugar!!
    Not a tough one to pick out for sure.
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

10. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Then sure are some short shorts Haynes is wearing.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerRodney View Post
    Sugar!!
    That's what I figured because it didn't look like he went very far from the first spot. I haven't seen Sugar Bay in several years. With an AAU Basketball player and a busy life I don't get to fish but a couple times a year anymore but I've had a good morning or two at the mouth of Sugar myself several years back. It was good for me anyway...nothing resembling what I saw Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Probably the best live tourney coverage I've ever seen. The pre-spawn vs post-spawn set up of the fish and trying to figure out how the carp are really affecting the fishery is compelling stuff. Pretty amazing what Lambert has going on with that Jerky J setup. Would love to hear what you that spend more time on the Lake think of what he did this weekend in regards to catching that much weight and the deal with Randy?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clayrhye View Post
    Not a tough one to pick out for sure.
    I don't know. This article says Pisgah Bay. Is the article wrong or are you guys trying to keep the boats off Pisgah. :-) https://scout.com/outdoors/bass-fish...Lake-118397607

13. Member
    Put in at Fenton run about 5 miles North look for about 20 boats on the East side sitting tight together for the next 30 days and you’ve found it!!

14. Member
    Seriously that was only one spot he fished when I was following him Friday he was 56+ miles from take off at the dam.

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigclubswinger View Post
    I don't know. This article says Pisgah Bay. Is the article wrong or are you guys trying to keep the boats off Pisgah. :-) https://scout.com/outdoors/bass-fish...Lake-118397607
    Maybe for Sunday, but the one on Saturday I believe was Sugar.

16. Banned

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    That is where Jonathan Creek hits the main channel. There are several sweet spots there.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    That is where Jonathan Creek hits the main channel. There are several sweet spots there.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    It is quite the community hole already . I've even seen kayak tournament Fisherman there.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by csurp View Post
    It is quite the community hole already . I've even seen kayak tournament Fisherman there.
    Okay so what exactly is a community hole.. Sorry not a tournament guy myself and have been curious. Isnt the entire lake a community hole as no one can own it ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast