Couple of questions about additions to my P2

Hi Bass Cat family. I recently bought a 2018 P2. I have a little over 10 hours on it (200 ProXS) I love this boat.

Ok question 1. It came with 2 linked Helix 7's. I bought a helix 10 si. Not sure where to mount it and what mount to use. I was thinking a size D ram mount and mounting it on the right side of the console. There is a round space where a gauge can go. It is just above the touch pad. Any other ideas or mounts to look at would be appreciated.

My 2nd question is about props. I'm still getting a feel for my new P2, but I want to get a 2nd prop. It came with a 25p fury. I have no complaints with it at all. Should I get a 2nd 25p fury or are there other props that perform well with my set up. I do live in hot and humid Florida so the summer months can affect speed by as much as 4mph compared to our short winters.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
    Brad Krone

2. Member
    Maybe do a search for graph mounts. Some have mounted them to the side of the console with a Ram type mount.
    I have seen them mounted with a Ram just forward of the shift control unit.

Since your located in the south, A 24 Fury 3 would be an excellent spare prop.
    I run a 24 Fury 4, and have a 24 Fury 3 as my spare prop (2016 PII). I have Twin Power poles, so the set up works great in the high heat and humidity.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs