Mercury 150 4 stroke vessel view link update

Hey guys,

I just updated my lowrance units with the latest bug fix update and now it's telling me that there is a vessel view link update as well.

Current version: 56.5.46
    Available version: 59.1.72

I searched Mercury's software download section and can't find the "available version" listed.

Does anyone know where I can download the new update or do I just have to wait longer?

Or is this a software glitch and there isn't actually a software update?

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    I just updated my VVL today (fresh install of whole electronics system), didnt keep track of the version numbers but since my Carbon was connected to WIFI, it downloaded it to my micro SD card, I then keyed off and powered off Carbon, removed card from Carbon and put it into the VVL and keyed back on and booted Carbon. I presume the update took as the Lowrance does not tell me there is an update available for VVL anymore. I would happily power on and check revision for you but boat is 80mi away.
    Last edited by R2Tracker; 05-21-2018 at 12:19 AM.
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

3. Member
    That's weird. I tried connecting to Wi-Fi like you did.

It scanned and checked for updates and now it states that it is up to date.

Current version: 56.5.46
    Available version: 56.5.37

thanks for your help. I'm thinking it was just a bug after I did the update.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No explanation for this one- especially since your current version (now) is later than the available version shown.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor