Thread: Randy Haynes

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    They said Lambert did get there just seconds before Haynes.

If Lambert beat him there and Haynes started fishing so close that their rub rails were touching, I don’t see how Haynes has anything to grieve?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix921 View Post
    He will pull up and fish a spot when he wants to regardless of who’s on it.
    sadly that is 98% of the "fisherman" out there nowdays, glad i can fish during the week
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

4. Member
    Looks like the G-2 beat the Verado to the spot. It's a big lake, why not the 2nd guy there go somewhere else? A big ego can be a bad things at times.
    Does Randy finish based on current weight or does he end up with no points and money for the event? If he is looses the points and the money that really hurts the Cup chances. He is 19th in points currently.

5. Member
    He lambert got there first then he has no beef.
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

Who ever Haynes is he looks like a jerk for doing this to a fellow fisherman , he set a bad example for all other guys out fishing for a few bucks .

7. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    They said on FLW live that Lambert was first to the spot this morning. The video had them sitting boat to boat, literally touching boats when Haynes pulled up and quit.
    i meant lambert would pull up and fish not saying he did today, the report said lambo was there first but y’all gotta understand these to are like to bully’s in the same school. But randy leaving doesn’t surprise me he hates attention. So many times he stays at the truck while his partner would weigh in the 25 pound sacks on pickwick. He let it get the best of him.

8. Member
    Saw the video. That is crazy.

9. Member
    He probably got DQ probably for leaving the tournament, no pay day for him,,,,,,,RT
    Last edited by CaymasRodney; 05-19-2018 at 09:46 AM.

I hope someone put video on here .

i meant lambert would pull up and fish not saying he did today, the report said lambo was there first but y’all gotta understand these to are like to bully’s in the same school. But randy leaving doesn’t surprise me he hates attention. So many times he stays at the truck while his partner would weigh in the 25 pound sacks on pickwick. He let it get the best of him.
    IMO, Haynes should have just gone somewhere else, he may not care but he won't be anybodies "hero" acting they way he did according to whats reported

what i meant when i quoted you was that; if me and you were in a tournament and i drew a low number and we had both fished a spot, the day the field is inverted i would never "encroach" on you if you beat me there, just part of it, BUT, there are too many people that feel like they own a spot of water , got news for them guys, that water has already gone through the damn, it's a new day, go somewhere else and try to "stay" in it...in other words "show a little class"
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

12. Member
    GET OFF MY LAWN !!
    GETFISHED !!!

13. Member
    Anyone have video link?

14. Scraps
    Maybe Haynes was pissed and upset with himself and felt he just needed to get outta there. If you're somebody that doesn't like attention having a camera and other boats peering over your shoulder could make anyone feel like a cat on a hot tin roof. I'll hold my judgements of Randy based on what I've seen, seems like a mellow, very talented guy and maybe the situation just got the better of him and he needed to get out.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

15. Member

Go to the beginning of the broadcast

16. Member
    Bad situation for both. Jason is a friend of mine and is very competitive. I don't know if they both know the spot and Jason beat him to it or if there is more to the story. Randy's father and I had been friends for many years and he had never been shy about anything! Randy is like me in the fact that he withdraws from large groups of people if possible. Randy's family have more than enough money to do as they please! Both are great fishermen. Randy is without doubt one of the best on the TN. River. He and a friend of mine clashed in a tournament on Pickwick years ago. My friend was fishing a place he and Randy both knew of and when Randy came up to him he asked him why he fished that spot. Said you know I need it to win. My friend who is well known to be a threat to win also told him the next one they both fish I will stay off the spot,but someone else may. They are still friends but Brad,my friend said Randy can't mentally handle it if his plans go wrong. Brad is a great friend of mine and Randy is just an acquaintance of mine. But he is usually shy. Jason is a long time friend and so is some of his family. Not a timid bone in his body. I hope Randy can get his act together.

17. Scraps
    Wouldn't wanna tussle with either of them. Lambo look like a big cornfed sumbitch. Randy needs to lose the short-shorts.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

18. Member
    I understood, I just didn't want people to think Lambert pulled right up next to him.

19. Member
    Well. Didn’t take much to make him leave

20. Member
    I don't think fighting with Lambert would be fun

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast