Ulterra slide mount

Looking to purchase an Ulterra 80/45/Ilink in a couple of weeks. Looking to put it on a slide mount so I can slide it back for loading boat and also putting on boat cover. Has anyone used the MKA-16-03 or the one by R&R and what are your experiences with install. Will be mounting on a 2004 Ranger 175vs.

2. Member
    I'm happy with my R&R. Here's a link to my post about it

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=890512
    Alweld 1856 Stick Steer with 70 Yamaha
    Dual Power Pole Blades/ Helix 10 MSI
    80# Ulterra Link/2 Ionic Lithium 50s/ShuttleSlide Mount

USAF Ret

3. Member
    Thanks, I previously read your post on it and have watched the video it looks a lot beefier than the other mounts for sure. Did you purchase it directly from R&R and how much are they?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wall3315 View Post
    Thanks, I previously read your post on it and have watched the video it looks a lot beefier than the other mounts for sure. Did you purchase it directly from R&R and how much are they?
    I called R&R directly. Think is was around $150
    Alweld 1856 Stick Steer with 70 Yamaha
    Dual Power Pole Blades/ Helix 10 MSI
    80# Ulterra Link/2 Ionic Lithium 50s/ShuttleSlide Mount

USAF Ret

5. Member
    I have the mk unit. Problem is, it's designed to slide forward off the bow, not the other way. Holes won't line up if you reverse it.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exx1976 View Post
    I have the mk unit. Problem is, it's designed to slide forward off the bow, not the other way. Holes won't line up if you reverse it.
    Is that the MKA-16-03 that you have?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wall3315 View Post
    Is that the MKA-16-03 that you have?
    No idea. The box went in the trash long ago and there's no part number on the unit. It's a metal mk slide mount that fits the ulterra.

Have had an R&R for over 6 years now it's the most heavy duty in both material and design . When it was first designed there was no Ulterra just the Terrova which is a little smaller in width so when you go to use the release pin it is tucked a little more under the frame of the Ulterra then the Terrova. I have not found it to be a problem though in the 5 years of use on my Ulterra besides you usually only use it twice in one day.