Power pole and/or Talon mounting hole spacing?

Fellas I’m looking to get either some power poles or talons for my new Lowe 2070 w/the floatation pods on the rear. Looking at the offered brackets it does not look like any of the offered brackets will work. Soo im going to have to get a bracket welded onto my pods.

So im looking for the width of the mounting holes on the power poles and/or talons so I can get the brackets built wide enough and tall enough for mounting. I could just get something big and bulky but I want it to look as close to factory as possible.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua99ta View Post
    Fellas I’m looking to get either some power poles or talons for my new Lowe 2070 w/the floatation pods on the rear. Looking at the offered brackets it does not look like any of the offered brackets will work. Soo im going to have to get a bracket welded onto my pods.

So im looking for the width of the mounting holes on the power poles and/or talons so I can get the brackets built wide enough and tall enough for mounting. I could just get something big and bulky but I want it to look as close to factory as possible.

Power Pole is 5 wide 6 tall

3. Member
    Thanks! Now to just gather up some materials to get the brackets built