I think I broke the transducer

I was waxing my top cap the other day and I had the trolling motor partially up so I could get under it and it slammed down and the transducer took the full force of the hit on the trailer frame. Its not cracked so I didn't think it was messed up until I went out the last couple times. The first time with down imaging every time I hit the trolling motor the screen lit up with interference. This has never happened before so I know something is up. Switched to traditional and went about my business with no issues. Last weekend tried it again and now it will not read the bottom or anything in down imaging. But seems to still be working in traditional but I am wondering with all the trash signals I was getting. Has anybody else had this problem? I don't see physical damage to it so I am at a lost. I am running a 73dv. Any thoughts and insights will be very appreciated.
    2004 Skeeter ZX225 Yamaha HPDI 225

2. Member
    I don't know how you can test it unless you know someone with a simlar setup where you can swap things around for comparison.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    I could pull the center plug out of the console where the side vue is so it will plug into the power plug and the down vue plug and test it. It will be a couple of weeks because I am not dealing with the crowds this weekend.
    2004 Skeeter ZX225 Yamaha HPDI 225