Thread: Ranger plant

Ranger plant

Took a boat down there a few weeks ago, how long is it taking them to turn out a boat for a bunch of warranty work nowadays?

2. Member
    Probably would have been better to ask them.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwest View Post
    Probably would have been better to ask them.
    Tried

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that you are boatless for the time being. But stuff happens. There may be a dozen variables in getting you fixed up, which can make it difficult to pin down a completion date. Harder to do than to say, but if you stay patient, hopefully they’ll have you fishing again before long.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

5. Member
    When you took it to the service shop did you see the amounts of boats around back? There are quite a few. Although I did drop mine off Tuesday morning and it was ready Wednesday but all they had to do was cut the deck that covered my existing recessed TM area plus I'm only 45 minutes away. Joey hooked me up.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    When you took it to the service shop did you see the amounts of boats around back? There are quite a few. Although I did drop mine off Tuesday morning and it was ready Wednesday but all they had to do was cut the deck that covered my existing recessed TM area plus I'm only 45 minutes away. Joey hooked me up.
    When I got there I looked down the side and to be honest I didn’t see that many boats on the side, I didn’t get to go around back and there was only like one in front where they park

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Guess there is more there then expected, I still haven’t heard anything

8. Member
    If you call Mike Cristenberry (not sure about spelling) you'll get his voice mail as his office is upstairs and he'll check voicemail late in the day because he's down in the shop. Also see if you can get ahold of Joey. I believe they might have phone headsets now so might be a little easier to speak to them, if not they're working and not answering phones. The one boat you saw in front of a bay door, was it one of the first two doors on the left side of the building? If so that's where the pros boats are refurbished. They other 4-5 bays are for repairs/warranty. I'm assuming you went through security, through the yard, and back to the repair area. You didn't see the stripped boats sitting on the ground that are being refurbished or any of the others in line (some with covers) that you would have to circle around to get to the shop?

It all depends on how involved the warranty work your having done is. It is my understanding that the guys in the service dept. have been working 6 days a week for some time now. They replaced my hull and top cap on a brand new boat, and it took almost 6 months. Mike Crissenberry will never pick up his phone, but if you leave him a message he will always return your call. Real good guy, been there a long time.