Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just posted my 2200

Well, I posted her with Al today... My 2200 is on boats 4 sale page. It has been an awesome boat but after 10 great years with her I'm just ready to move on to the next chapter. Somebody is going to get a great rig. I priced it right so if you know of somebody shopping let them know. Thanks! Guy (803)727-4064 already have someone coming to look at it on Saturday.

She is purdy.....Whats next?

3. Member
    Man.... I really have no idea. Something.. Just don't know what! I know I'll be doing a whole lot of shopping. Not many Sterlings on the market so I may look at some other brands I just don't know. I've been running a G for like 20 years now and don't know anything else. We will see...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 86shortyG View Post
    Man.... I really have no idea. Something.. Just don't know what! I know I'll be doing a whole lot of shopping. Not many Sterlings on the market so I may look at some other brands I just don't know. I've been running a G for like 20 years now and don't know anything else. We will see...
    Gambler/Sterling doesn't even build boats anymore do they? My fishing buddy in Louisiana had an Intimidator and it was one fast boat just with a 225 on it.

5. Member
    Yes they still do for some folks..

6. Member
    SOLD! Went to it’s new home in South Carolina today. John congrats! You got a fantastic rig!

7. Member
    That did not take long. The ink wasn't even dry on the f/s add! Good luck and let us know what you decide on.

Congrats.....Is John a member here?

9. Member
    Nope, not yet. Told him he should join though as this is a fantastic resource for G boat information and knowledge! I know all you guys on here has certainly been very helpful to me anytime I ever needed any help with my G's over the years.

Congrats on the quick sale, what's next?

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by OSUDVM View Post
    Gambler/Sterling doesn't even build boats anymore do they? My fishing buddy in Louisiana had an Intimidator and it was one fast boat just with a 225 on it.

We are currently offering our 22' Sterling Dual Console with your choice of a Mercury 250L ProXS TorqueMaster or Mercury 300L ProXS TorqueMaster.

Sterling Bass Boats
    sales@amscare.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler Bass Boats View Post
    We are currently offering our 22' Sterling Dual Console with your choice of a Mercury 250L ProXS TorqueMaster or Mercury 300L ProXS TorqueMaster.

Sterling Bass Boats
    sales@amscare.com
    Come on Lottery numbers

13. Member

Sterling Bass Boats
    sales@amscare.com
    I have a tingle.... Down there.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white gambler View Post
    Congrats on the quick sale, what's next?
    Man, I really have no idea... I was expecting to have some time to shop around but it sold so fast I’m just in boat mode! I’d really love to get into a Sterling but I’m not sure...Gambler is all I’ve ever known. I’ve run one for so long I’ve never considered anything else. It’s a significant investment and when spending that kind of cash just lots to consider around customer service quality, replacement parts availability, warranty servicing. No question it’s the best quality product from the ones I’ve seen. I’m just considering a few things before I commit to something.

15. Finally over 80
    Man, I really have no idea... I was expecting to have some time to shop around but it sold so fast I’m just in boat mode! I’d really love to get into a Sterling but I’m not sure...Gambler is all I’ve ever known. I’ve run one for so long I’ve never considered anything else. It’s a significant investment and when spending that kind of cash just lots to consider around customer service quality, replacement parts availability, warranty servicing. No question it’s the best quality product from the ones I’ve seen. I’m just considering a few things before I commit to something.
    A Sterling truly will not disappoint.

16. Member

Sterling Bass Boats
    sales@amscare.com
    So.... unfortunately I have decided that I won’t be going with a Sterling. After Selling my 2200 my first choice was a Sterling. After seeing this post from Sterling Bass Boats I decided to pursue a Sterling. I emailed the provided email sales@amscare.com on 5/23/18 and to this date 6/5/18 I have still not received a return email or phone call. I’m not chasing anybody down that doesn’t want to do business. I’d rather do business with a brand that values customer service. This sucks but it is what it is..... I love your boats but I feel like I don’t have a choice now. Sorry guys but the process of receiving information/purchasing should be so much easier. I would really recommend some improvements in this area to keep the brand alive. I mean all this with sincerity.

17. Member
    Can't blame you !!
    Mike Matthews

U.S.N. 1963-1969

^^^^^ what yall said..... This is so unfortunate

19. BBC SPONSOR
    So.... unfortunately I have decided that I won’t be going with a Sterling. After Selling my 2200 my first choice was a Sterling. After seeing this post from Sterling Bass Boats I decided to pursue a Sterling. I emailed the provided email sales@amscare.com on 5/23/18 and to this date 6/5/18 I have still not received a return email or phone call. I’m not chasing anybody down that doesn’t want to do business. I’d rather do business with a brand that values customer service. This sucks but it is what it is..... I love your boats but I feel like I don’t have a choice now. Sorry guys but the process of receiving information/purchasing should be so much easier. I would really recommend some improvements in this area to keep the brand alive. I mean all this with sincerity.
    Well, it just goes to show ….. no matter how much we have worked to improve our customer service, we cannot control everything - in this case Outlook's spam filter. It was disturbing to see this post so I did research - and can confirm that you did send an email on 5/23 - and it was routed to our "Junk Email" box. I understand how you feel and why you feel that way.

We would hope that you can see that we are a brand that values customer service - spending thousands of dollars every year sponsoring this forum to improve communication and monitoring and replying where we can be helpful. We have eliminated voice mail at the office and answer every incoming call during business hours.

Our sales manager is on vacation this week, but you can call us at 352-429-8989 and Brittney can arrange for Jordon to call you when he returns next week. Please don't feel that we do not want to do business with you - that is not the case.

Sterling Bass Boats
    352-429-8989

At least theres still hope it seems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast