Question 2002 Stratos Trailer Question

I have a 2002 Stratos trailer for my 21XL. It's a dual axle trailer with disk brakes on the rear axle. I need to replace some brake parts as I have one side grinding.
    From what I've seen is that the trailers use UFP brake parts. At one time I remember seeing a post listing part numbers for the hub and brake components, but I can't seem to locate that post now.
    Does anyone have a parts number list or know how I might be able to go about finding the correct components?
    Thanks!

Click on the link I provided and try looking at the sticky threads at the top. Like you I have seen the post you're talking about but I can recall where I saw it at.

http://www.bbcboards.net/forumdisplay.php?f=146

3. Member
    Negative on the stickeys

4. Member
    I used 97-00 Kia Sephia disc brake pads for my 2004 StratosTrail trailer.

5. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

6. Member
    Thanks. I knew where to find the link to UFP but that wasn't what I was looking for. I was hoping to find more specific information for the trailer such as the proper part numbers. I've looked at the UFP site but there are many different part options when it comes to hub/rotors, pads, calipers, etc. and I don't want to order the wrong parts.
    Once upon a time I found a post here that listed the exact part numbers. Unfortunately I cannot find that post now. I'll keep searching.

7. Member
    Someone in here has to have done brakes on their trailer before?

8. Member
    After extensive searching I think I found a helpful post on here. I'll throw the link up in case it might help out someone else as well.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=669044

yes... that is the post I was thinking about...I subscribed to it so it can be in my saved threads

10. Member
    UPDATE:
    After fighting with my trailer to get the old calipers off and hub rotors off I gave Eastern Marine a call to find the proper parts. They were awesome to work with. Very helpful.

Turns out my trailer has the UFP DB-35 disk brakes.
    They have kits available that include everything you need to replace the calipers, pads, hub/rotors, bearings, lugs, and mounting hardware. They also have more options than what their site shows so it was worth the phone call.

https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-10...le-ufp10dgk-sw