Replacement Trailer Question/Advice

Having just refurbished my TR21, I think my trailer needs replacing or refurbishing. The company that originally produced my TR21 trailer is now out of business. How would I go about finding a new replacement trailer for a 1999 TR21 if I choose to go that route. Any recommended models or manufactures.

I considered refurbishing my trailer but not sure ho I could lift my boat off either. All suggestions are welcomed.

2. Member
    Just need to do a search in the forum to get a lot of info as this has been a pretty hot topic. Marine Master Trailers, www.marinemastertrailers.com in TN. is who my buddy got his Triton trailer replacement from.

3. Member
    I don't think Marine Master makes a galvanized or aluminum trailer. If you've already had one trailer rust out from under you, you might keep this in mind. MM trailers have been discussed many times here on this forum.

4. Member
    I have been looking for a good aluminum replacement. Surprisingly not much advice/help from the local Marina's I contacted. I was hoping to see some possibilities in person.

5. Member
    I bought a Ameritrail aluminum for my 2200 Gambler. I had to take the old trailer to them to use as a jig. You might give them a call and see if they already have a jig from a previous buyer. They build a very nice aluminum trailer..

Check out load rite, they make an aluminum bass boat trailer but it is long.

My buddy bought a galvanized load rite bunk trailer for his old Nitro a long time ago and it is still going strong.
    2015 Nitro Z6
    2015 Mercury 115 4S CT

7. Member
    Thanks for the suggestions. I am getting quotes now from three different aluminum trailer producers. No way am I purchasing another steel tube trailer.