Honda NMEA gauge ??

So I bought the Honda NMEA 2000 fuel level sensor that goes from my sending unit to the NMEA 2000 system. I dropped my boat back off to the Honda dealer and he installed both the Honda NMEA 2000 spedo and Tach along with the fuel level connection and also tied it all in to my Humminbird 5 port box. My question is I can't get the fuel level to show on either of the Honda gauges??? I know he tied in the fuel sensor the right way because the level shows fine on my Humminbird. Also I did go in to setting and set engine to "0" and fuel tank to "1". What could I be doing wrong?

2. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    The Honda gauges are pre programmed to show only a few items. The ones you can scroll thru, to scroll thru them when you have a data box up select enter. The back ground turns black, now you can use the arrows to show different data sources.
    I don’t believe the tank level is available for selection on engine perimeter. Like fuel flow and total used.

What is the part number for the tank sending unit, I would like to add it to my boat.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory Legend View Post
    The Honda gauges are pre programmed to show only a few items. The ones you can scroll thru, to scroll thru them when you have a data box up select enter. The back ground turns black, now you can use the arrows to show different data sources.
    I don’t believe the tank level is available for selection on engine perimeter. Like fuel flow and total used.

What is the part number for the tank sending unit, I would like to add it to my boat.
    My dealer ordered it but I believe it was part# 06321-ZX2-001AH. I do see fuel flow and total fuel used, I just can't get a reading on the screen that say tank 1 fuel %, I assume this is fuel level. I can't image Honda expects you to have to run sonar to have a fuel gauge???

4. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I see tank % so there is a way. Have you set your gauge to tank%?

5. Member
    I see tank % so there is a way. Have you set your gauge to tank%?
    I got it set to outboard zero and tank 1. Do you think that is right?? The Humminbird see's it as tank 1, but when I set the Honda gauge to tank % it has no percentage displayed. I also tried setting it to tank2, tank3, and tank4 none work.

6. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    I would think tank 1.
    pm sent

7. Member
    got it thank you again. For some reason boat only has one tank and it shows as tank 1 on sonar unit but it shows on tank 2 with Honda gauge.

8. Honda / Raymarine Moderator Hickory Legend's Avatar
    There is two part numbers. One for tank one, the other for tank 2.
    They must have installed the one for tank 2

9. Member
    There is two part numbers. One for tank one, the other for tank 2.
    They must have installed the one for tank 2
    That's what I thought it might be but the package with the part # reads it's the sensor for tank 1. Also on my humminbird helix it say tank 1 sensor with the part # showing next to it.