Power pole swap to different jack plate?

I have a 10in z lock plate on my 2018 ranger z519 and am running a set of 10ft blades I have the braced brackets. I'm looking to replace my manual plate with a Bob's 10in hydraulic plate will my brackets work with the new plate? And will I need the spacers for the brackets? I can't remember the numbers on the brackets off the top of my head but I can get them if needed

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The brackets will work. You either have S22 or S26 brackets. I would lean towards them being an S26.

Should probably opt for the bobs spacers. I have them in stock

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Brackets are more boat specific then jackplate specific. Your S-2-6 that you have will work fine. As suggested above by Rich you will need a set of the Bobs AP spacers. Both of us would be glad to help you.

4. Member
    Good deal I appreciate it guys. I know for a fact there not the s-2-6 brackets that's recommended but my poles came with a different numbered bracket that I have been using and they work fine. Just looking to make sure I wouldn't need new brackets for the jackplate. Hopefully looking to get a new plate this spring from one of you guys

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jt c View Post
    Good deal I appreciate it guys. I know for a fact there not the s-2-6 brackets that's recommended but my poles came with a different numbered bracket that I have been using and they work fine. Just looking to make sure I wouldn't need new brackets for the jackplate. Hopefully looking to get a new plate this spring from one of you guys
    will not be a issue if there working for you now with the plate you have. Rich @Hydrilla Gear would be the best option for a Plate.