Pantera owners - 4 battery question

Got a 07 P4 here and I’m upgrading to a 36 volt system. I want to run 4 batteries and wondering if anyone has any pictures of their setup with 4 batteries. Also what size batteries were you able to run? I also have a power pole pump in the bilge area too. Thanks!!

2. Member
    I have a 13 P4 with a 36 volt system and four batteries. I have plenty of room. But I also have a yamaha SHO 4 stroke on it, no oil tank in the bilge. No kicker tanks either. Three 27 series tucked in the port side for the TM. One 31 series agm on starboard side. I will say that I can not run down the trolling motor batteries in a day of fishing. We have alot of electric only lakes near me and I have no problem going all day long with the 36 volt system. Ed

3. Member
    You also have another option, although not recommended by some. You could use a three battery system, with a high quality AGM as the dual purpose. The other two could be regular flooded deep cycle batteries. You could go with all 31 series. Mike Whitten does this in his Cats, as do many others on BBC.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S