Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Getting 32 staples pulled out and a wound pump removed in just a few minutes. I will be glad to get that stuff off of me. Not going to be fun,but will in the long run make me a lot more comfortable. My mind says let's go! My body says wait just one minute here! Beginning to get impatient and in this case it's actually a good thing. Thanks for the encouragement guys and gals!!

3. Member
    Just an update. Removed my wound vacuum yesterday. Decided to wait one more week on staples. Feeling some better as I can now sit down without sitting on a rock. Walked a 1/8 mile yesterday which sounds like nothing to a lot of you,but am sore from it today. Stability seems to be my main problem now. PT said yesterday I was way ahead of where they thought I would be. But I am bored out of my gourd! Hope everyone has a great day and takes time to appreciate the little things in life!

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Keep up the great progress!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are doing so well!

Body in North GA (Lake Lanier) - Heart in KS
    WOW just read this - Hope you are doing well. I'm having hip surgery in Dec this year (I think). Anyway Prayers for you!
    2008 ChampioN 198 / 225 Opti ProXS! 1999 187 DC Elite / Merc 175 efi & 1989 184 DCR /Merc 175 xri

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12