Flowrite livewell and pumps for 20XD

I’m changing the araetor pumps and livewell fill pumps to 800gph, I’m going to install the red flowrite nozzle and replace the white tub. When I install the nozzle do I hook up aerator hose to front opening on nozzle and livewell fill to back open of nozzle? If that makes sense.

So that leaves me with the old spray bar, I was told I could remove that. How do I pumpout my livewell now with that removed? Right now I just open the little black valves on aerator lines and it pumps over board. I know the flowrite nozzle is push and pull to fill livewell and recirc I’m just having a hard time understanding how I pump out the livewell with spray bar out and plugged. Any help?

2. Member
    I tried to replace mine in my 2016 RDC but only could make the back one fit, the one that goes in the live well wouldn't fit, too close to the middle support, tried to put it on the other side, couldn't make that work either, swapped them in my 2004 with no problems

3. Member
    Tom said they should work, but we will see. If I can’t figure out the pumpout then I might just leave the old style white fill tube in.

4. Member
    What type of pumps are you using?

5. Member
    The ones in there are 500 Gph Attwood I went with the 800GPH Attwoods

6. Member
    That's what I used, but the one on the back of the live well wouldn't fit

7. Member
    That ain’t good

8. Member
    Not to say they won't work on yours, they worked on my 2004, I think the hole in the live well was a little too close to the center support that's all

9. Member
    Hopefully they will be here tomorrow, I need them to work because I have a tournament Saturday. I figured more people would of had expierence installing the flowrite system in the boats. I’ll call Tom tomorrow and see how the pumpout works with the new nozzle and pumps. I have to have that!

10. Member
    Tom will know

11. Member
    The red nozzle has 2 hose fittings on the back. Hose from recirc pump connects to front fitting closest to livewell & hose that goes to pumpout fitting through side of boat connects to the rear hose fitting. When red nozzle is pushed in water flows from recirc pump through red zozzle into livewell. When red nozzle is pulled out it closes flow through nozzle & opens flow to hose fitting going out side of boat. TIP: Run fill hose from fill pump over the top of the fuel tank instead of under it like it comes from bullet. This will prevent often experienced airlock.

12. Member
    Rocket, where does the fill hose attach to the livewell?

13. Member
    I think I have it, the intake should run to passenger side spray nozzle, plug driver side of livewell?

14. Member
    Fill hose attaches to oxygenator nozzle.