Am I the only one

I have fished the upper bay at least 7 or 8 times since the middle of April and have caught a ton of fish. The problem is , 90% of them are under 15 inches. Actually I guess this is not all bad considering previous spawns have been successful. The previous years I was able to usually catch some good bags in the spring but this year catching 15 inch bass has been hard for me. Anyone else having a tough spring?

You just need to look elsewhere for the bigger fish. Lots of 22 pound bags being caught this Spring.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    I was out last Friday. Caught 9 only 2 over 15 inches. The other 7 were in the 14in range. Fished staging areas and spawn areas.

I have spent time in community holes that have a reputation of producing good bags and still catching mostly bass under 15 inches. As cold as April was maybe they are just behind with their schedule.

5. Member
    ABA 2 weekends ago out of northeast saw two 25 lb bags and 18 lbs to make the top 10...they're out there if you know where to find them I guess!
    2003 Champion 187 SC
    2003 Yamaha VMAX 150

6. Member
    We had a club tourney last thursday (5/11) and are a 3 fish limit. 1st place was 13+. He had a 6 and a 5. Guy never leaves the NE River either. They're there just never where I am. We also had two other 5's.