1998 190 Hydro Air pump switch replacement and seat whole plugs

I replaced my hydro pump last week and when I did I realize the auto on the switch is not working. I'm assuming its the switch because the pump is brand new and the manual works perfectly. Any idea where I can get that switch that will fit this model boat?

also looking for plugs to fill the pole inserts on deck. Any idea who makes a size to fit this year and model?

Thanks for the help!

RH

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Beach cues makes the hole plugs....yours are 1.75" in dia, and he can make em for you. Someone will be along with info re the switch. Also, check the thread pinned above...Champ info and OEM...

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    On your Hydro pump, in the Manual position, you are switching 12vdc directly to the pump. In the auto position, the pump power is routed through a timer. So it could be either the switch or more likely, the timer. About all you can do there is check for voltage coming into the timer plug (orange wire), make sure the ground (black wire) is in fact, ground. Then make sure you have voltage on the brown wire going to your pump. Make sure that brown wire is connected to your pump. If you volts on orange, ground on black and nothing on brown wit the switch in Auto, your timer is bad.