Thread: Bojangles

Bojangles

Any results from Kerr

2. Member
    19,16,15,15 and a pile of 14's. I think I heard DJ say there was 102 boats Saturday.
    -Lance
    Bullet 21XD Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDURAMAX05 View Post
    19,16,15,15 and a pile of 14's. I think I heard DJ say there was 102 boats Saturday.
    Mike (original trickworm) and Chris won with 19 and change. They both post on here from time to time. They absolutely dominated the field winning over second place of 16. Good job!,!!

4. Member
    Good job fellas!

5. Member
    Congrats to Michael and Chris! Did anyone notice all the dead fish? They had cooler full and lots of dead fish floating around, most I've ever seen in tournament.

6. Member
    Needed some ice in the black drums the water in them was very hot! The line got long a few times to
    -Lance
    Bullet 21XD Mercury 250 Pro XS

7. Banned
    This time of year causes a lot of dead fish. There has been a lot of discussions on Facebook about other trails with lots of dead fish after weigh also. Post spawn fish are weak already and it doesn't take much for them to die in a livewell.

I had one die on me last weekend during the BFL on Jordan. It wasn't caught from deep water and wasn't hooked bad but I think the stress of digging thru the livewell while culling a bunch that day caused it to die. I ran the pumps all day but that didn't help.
    Last edited by Jamie; 05-16-2018 at 09:43 AM.

8. Member
    Thanks guys. We didn’t even get a pic with the fish, wanted to get them back in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by chris c View Post
    Thanks guys. We didn’t even get a pic with the fish, wanted to get them back in the water.
    thats stand up right there!
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCDURAMAX05 View Post
    Needed some ice in the black drums the water in them was very hot! The line got long a few times to
    Yea they were hot. Really needs some aeriators in the holding tanks with a tent over them. Would help out alot

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by low slung cruiser View Post
    thats stand up right there!
    He's lying that guy never passes up an opportunity at a picture, no one offered so we quickly released them.....lol

All jokes aside there were quite a few but no more than to be expected this time of year. Just hope those floating near the bank were gathered up and someone was able to enjoy them.

12. Member
    Must limit the weigh in bags this time of year. Better to make the fishermen mad than to kill the fish.