Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who has a Phoenix/four stroke ProXS on order?

I absolutely love my SHO, but have to admit I'm all kinds of curious for some numbers. You'd think a 4.6 V-8 has to be seriously detuned to be at 250hp. Wonder how long it will take someone to offer an ECU flash for it? Anyway, hopefully one of you guys will share info when you get your new toy.

2. Member
    I’ve got a 920 coming with the 4stroke pro xs. It is supposed to be here June 10th I’ll keep y’all posted

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Janderson4260 View Post
    I’ve got a 920 coming with the 4stroke pro xs. It is supposed to be here June 10th I’ll keep y’all posted
    NICE!! Please do,

4. Member
    Got a 21phx coming. They cancelled my Verado. And put the new four stroke on. I will definitely update! Should be around the end of this month.

5. Member
    Ive got the 919 on order with the 225 4-stroke. A little bummed that the insert on the motor is a $300 adder, but that's a drop in the bucket i guess...wont have her until august though

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmdubya View Post
    Ive got the 919 on order with the 225 4-stroke. A little bummed that the insert on the motor is a $300 adder, but that's a drop in the bucket i guess...wont have her until august though
    what insert?
    2014 920/SHO

7. Member
    i have a 721 w v8 power coming in june

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txbass1 View Post
    what insert?
    The insert on the motor to get the 2 tone color schemes...See below

9. Member

I'm pretty sure that wont be the model on your 919. Wait til Friday and call your dealer back to verify. You might get a surprise that it is a 225 ProXS Four Stroke. unless you specified this model directly.

10. Member
    I think someone said the 300 ECU can be placed on the 250. Don’t know how much the 300 ECU costs though. Don’t know if anyone has figured out how to flash it to 300 yet. But someone probably pretty soon.
    Last edited by Sports1; 05-16-2018 at 04:17 PM.

11. Member
    It is going to be awsome if we can flash like the SHO's. Might even wake up my sled LOL

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KPFishing View Post
    I'm pretty sure that wont be the model on your 919. Wait til Friday and call your dealer back to verify. You might get a surprise that it is a 225 ProXS Four Stroke. unless you specified this model directly.
    Well I can’t imagine what he meant by asking about colored insert cost. They also have posters in the showroom with this motor so...I’ll ask again to confirm.

I would not except delivery with that v6 motor. Make sure you get the new pro xs v8.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by music man View Post
    I would not except delivery with that v6 motor. Make sure you get the new pro xs v8.
    225 pro xs V8?? Where do I find info on that motor? What’s the deal with the 225 V6?

15. Banned

First phoenix with one

16. Member
    Thats mean lookin. Are these motors gonna push the 919 like it’s 2 stroke brother? Love to hear how this one runs!

17. Member
    Well I can’t imagine what he meant by asking about colored insert cost. They also have posters in the showroom with this motor so...I’ll ask again to confirm.
    Being that the official release of this motor above has yet to happen, I bet that sometime around Friday they will have different posters.

18. Member
    My buddy ordered the new 4 stroke 250,to re place his blown 2 stroke pro xs,it was supposed to ship may 15th,they backordered it today,now it's supposed to ship early June now

19. Member
    I got a 300 pro xs on order they told me it would ship June 15 hope that's true cause I'm motorless at the moment but it will be worth the wait that 721 is going to fly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast