Banned

Skeeter Contact Information Needed

I have been helping a friend set up his brand new Skeeter fish n ski boat.
    He is not computer comfortable so I offered to see if I could find a way to get the contact information with people responsible for the quality control and someone in possition to handle issues with dealer.
    I am not going to vent the issues here as we would rather have a constructive discussion with a manager from Skeeter first and let them deal with the multiple serious issues first.

We did call the Skeeter customer service number but all we got was "yep we have your file, thank you," click.....

2. Member
    Your dealer is your only hope. Or perhaps another GOOD Skeeter dealer will help you out. Problem with Skeeter is they set up the company to not deal directly with the customer at all, and pretty much wont. They leave all that up to the dealer networks.

3. Member
    Skeeter wants you to go through a dealer. Any warranty work for anything will be set up through your dealer. That is how the company does their business. If your boat is returned to factory, then you can contact Skeeter. Its better to not give out contact informantion for that division to the consumer because they will just complain when they are told to contact the dealer.

4. Banned
    Unfortunately the dealer is most of the issue.
    Wheel bearings void of grease
    Engine mounting bolts fingure tight
    Major scratches when they installed the windshield
    Batteries swapped out to smaller low end brand
    The list is lengthy.
    I was hoping for the same customer support that I get from the folks at BASS CAT BOATS but I guess not.
    Thats too bad

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-wayne View Post
    Unfortunately the dealer is most of the issue.
    Wheel bearings void of grease
    Engine mounting bolts fingure tight
    Major scratches when they installed the windshield
    Batteries swapped out to smaller low end brand
    The list is lengthy.
    I was hoping for the same customer support that I get from the folks at BASS CAT BOATS but I guess not.
    Thats too bad
    Skeeter builds a great boat but there customer service like said before is based on the dealer. BTW no one holds a candle to Bass Cat Boats with customer support /service.