Thread: Xpress factory

Xpress factory

Curious if they have a showroom or offer tours of the plant. I'm in Texas at the moment but will be in Hot Springs next week and thought about stopping by.

2. Member
    Yes they have both. Best to call in advance and let them know your intentions.

3. Member
    yup they do. ill be doing a tour and testing out an x21 on the 31st

Well I never made it out to the factory. I called and asked about checking out a few boats and the answer I was given was "theirs a local dealer you can check with". Even after I made it clear they didn't have the boat I was interested in at the dealer (I called them to). I'll be honest, the two people I spoke with didn't seem very thrilled about the idea and was very "short" with me on the phone. Defiantly left a bad taste in my mouth!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey1e View Post
    Well I never made it out to the factory. I called and asked about checking out a few boats and the answer I was given was "theirs a local dealer you can check with". Even after I made it clear they didn't have the boat I was interested in at the dealer (I called them to). I'll be honest, the two people I spoke with didn't seem very thrilled about the idea and was very "short" with me on the phone. Defiantly left a bad taste in my mouth!
    I could see that. I think they just have some random people answering the phones that don't actually know anything. I called with specific questions and they couldn't answer. I got transferred to another person and now here I am flying out on the 30th. Invited me for factory tour and to take out an x21 and go fishing. Expensive trip just to test drive a boat so I'm throwing in a visit to Vexus as well. The only two boats I'm interested in that are not available in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by ZethKinnettFishing View Post
    I could see that. I think they just have some random people answering the phones that don't actually know anything. I called with specific questions and they couldn't answer. I got transferred to another person and now here I am flying out on the 30th. Invited me for factory tour and to take out an x21 and go fishing. Expensive trip just to test drive a boat so I'm throwing in a visit to Vexus as well. The only two boats I'm interested in that are not available in my area.
    Maybe they lied but the guy I talked to told me they didn't have any X21's. That was last Wednesday.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey1e View Post
    Maybe they lied but the guy I talked to told me they didn't have any X21's. That was last Wednesday.
    hmmmm.