I know you guys hear this as much as I do!

EVERY tournament that we've fished this year on my son's high school trail, multiple teenagers and adults come up and ask me about my boat. We have not had a single day that someone hasn't commented on it. At least four different people asked me about it yesterday. On the water, at the gas pump, in parking lots, everywhere people come up and ask.

Yesterday, one teen said, "hey, we were fishing up river when you came by, how fast were you running?" I said, "maybe 70-75 at most." He said, "man that thing sounds beautiful, like a jet air plane!"

These boats do have a pretty cool sound running on the water.

I'll also say, I never really get tired of talking about the boat so I don't mind at all when people approach me about it, that's one of the benefits of owning an Allison. It's pretty cool to have something different. I've looked at several of the newer production boats on our trail and I honestly like several of them but they're may be 5 or 6 of the exact same boat and color scheme at every tournament. I never thought I'd like them but the new Skeeters are really nice looking boats also.