Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 188Musky View Post
    Mine's the first edition, too; but the latest is on my list. Just haven't gotten around to ordering one yet. My back-up is a Terrova, and I'd like to sell one of them first. I've also considered getting an Ultrex for #2, semi-seriously.

I believe a bluetooth heading sensor is used on the new one, for the jog feature.
    I just updated my gen 1 ulterra to the new Bluetooth model with improved spot lock and jog feature. Expensive yes but a lot cheaper than a new one. Definitely worth it to me. Spot lock is spot on and the jog feature is great! Very simple install.
    Vexus DVX19

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokyangler View Post
    I use my uncle's Ulterra pretty regularly and half the time it won't deploy and I want to throw it overboard. While I'm fishing I usually just trim it all the way up vertically and never tilt it back to the stow position because deploying is so hit or miss.
    Grease the latch pins and latch from time to time.....

Saturday was my first extended day with new Ultrex and I love it .

4. Member
    Had an Ulterra i-Pilot link installed on my new boat to work with my Hummingbird Solix. Software all updated on both and will test it after all the holiday traffic is gone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123