Thread: Asheville??

Asheville??

Hey guys im headed down to asheville the end of this week for a bachelor party. The place we ate staying at has a creek/stream that runs right by it. We were gonna do a little fishing. What should i pack or expect to target? Also any places or things you all recommend doing? Thanks

More than likely the stream will have trout or smallmouth in it. Past that I couldn’t tell you much about the fishing around there.

If you’re there on a Friday night head downtown to listen to the hippies play the drum line and grab a beer at the thirsty monk.
    Mike Wilkerson

2004 Triton TR20X Mercury 225 Optimax

Hey Kyle,

You will love Ashville. He's right most likely smallmouth and trout. check the name of the stream because if there is trout, even if your not targeting them you need a trout stamp.

Stream fishing for me consists of- small spinning set up and a rooster tail or rebel crawdad. That should cover you.

if you like craft beer, visit the Sierra Nevada brewing company out by the airport. Good food, good beer and cool to walk the plant.

4. Member
    I whacked the trout on a 1/6 gold/red Super Duper in Cherokee two years ago. Utralight Spinning setup

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

5. Member
    Thanks guys!