Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowakb View Post
    The biggest thing for me is struggling to get an email back - I will have to try and give them a call. I'm very interested in learning more about the boat and am just interested to understand more about the company behind the product.

My Biggest question for anyone on here that's owned one (and I know a large majority of this is driver/preference) but how is the rough water ride? Fishing the Great Lakes a lot, that's my biggest concern as well as finding a company that is passionate about their product and has solid customer service.
    Ben, are you looking to buy a new boat soon? Were you happy with your 920? Since you fish mainly big waters have you considered the PHX? Falcon has really caught my attention but the lack of dealers here in Michigan and I'm taking a wait and see approach of the customer service aspect.
    Last edited by MichPhoenix77; 06-21-2018 at 05:14 PM.
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

2. Member
    PHX is probably going to be around 15000 more that a 215

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    Your youtube fishing channel is one is one of the best. Sent you a pm.
    Thanks so much Vince, I appreciate that a ton!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichSkeeter77 View Post
    Ben, are you looking to buy a new boat soon? Were you happy with your 920? Since you fish mainly big waters have you considered the PHX? Falcon has really caught my attention but the lack of dealers here in Michigan and I'm taking a wait and see approach of the customer service aspect.
    I love my 920 and the biggest thing with Phoenix is how awesome Tim from their customer service is. They make a great boat, backed by great people. Like you, I’m interested, but a lack of dealers is one concern. Also, as Vince mentioned, a 920PHX is way up in price now. I was really lucky in 2014 to catch a great deal on phoenix before they started growing insanely quickly

5. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowakb View Post
    I love my 920 and the biggest thing with Phoenix is how awesome Tim from their customer service is. They make a great boat, backed by great people. Like you, I’m interested, but a lack of dealers is one concern. Also, as Vince mentioned, a 920PHX is way up in price now. I was really lucky in 2014 to catch a great deal on phoenix before they started growing insanely quickly
    Yes they are growing like crazy. Love their boats but they are reaching Ranger prices.

6. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Good question but easy to answer. I’m tired of manufacturers for all types of vehicles raping the customers with the prices they are charging for there product.

Heard all sorts of reasons why. None of which hold water.

7. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O_Fowl View Post
    Good question but easy to answer. I’m tired of manufacturers for all types of vehicles raping the customers with the prices they are charging for there product.

Heard all sorts of reasons why. None of which hold water.
    The prices keep going up for one reason only. People keep paying the money!

8. Member
    yep.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12