Thread: Boat Wrap

Boat Wrap

Hey everyone have a 2001 triton love the boat but always hated the color bought it used and thinking about getting a wrap and was wondering if anyone knows a good place to find one ive only ever seen wraps for the pros with sponsers and wondering if anyone has seen any nice ones that make boat look newer.

2. Member
    Here is a awesome site I am going to be ordering my boat wrap from. I have a 01 G3. I just removed all the decals from it. Have to remove the residue from the decals then fix some deep scratches then one of these will go on.

https://millergraphicsusa.com/collections/boat-wraps

Quote Originally Posted by G3Ray View Post
    Here is a awesome site I am going to be ordering my boat wrap from. I have a 01 G3. I just removed all the decals from it. Have to remove the residue from the decals then fix some deep scratches then one of these will go on.

https://millergraphicsusa.com/collections/boat-wraps
    Those are nice, I really like the camo fish ones.

4. Member
    Those kits seem pretty cool. A couple things to think about is installation. Yes you can heat and stretch it but only about 20%. When doing curves and indentations you must relieve the tension, not just stretch it around. Also any and all seams and areas in the water need to have edge sealer put on it. Also it is recommended not to put a knife on gelcoat. You should use knifless tape. A bass boat wrap typically takes me approximately 10 hours.

Just wanted to put this info out there. Just some things to think about. If you have any questions PM me and I can help all I can. I have been doing wraps for 10 years. It is alot of fun.

Hope this helps
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758