3/8oz tungsten shaky head stand up??

I am looking for a stand-up tungsten Shaky Head as it seems all of the larger ones that I find over 3/16 of an ounce are more of a sled shape and appear as though they will lay much more flat on the bottom and not stand up. Let me know if you know of any. Thank you in advance.
    Where are the BIG ones? When are we going?
    LOOKING for a Great deal on a Slightly used 20-21' Boat.

I found this by searching with "DuckDuckGo.com"....but Google should work. These go up to 1/2 oz. Oddly, TW doesn't seem to carry them. I don't know about "stand-up" being that important. I just mostly drag shakyheads along the bottom and do pretty well with just a little shaking...which comes with old age.

Reaction Tackle appears to be a different company from Reaction Innovation, with which we are most familiar. I found their website, and they have some braided line that they say is made from UGMWPE...which is a new one to me. I don't know if it's any good or not. Also didn't see any info on what brand of hooks they used on those jigheads, but for the price, they'd better be good!

https://www.amazon.com/Reaction-Tack...ten+shaky+head
    Last edited by Walkabout7781; 05-12-2018 at 09:24 PM. Reason: added information

Have you looked at native tungsten,there a board sponsor here with a great discount.Ordered a couple hundred bucks of tungston last night.

4. Member

5. Member

Pro Point Lures Stand Up Shakey Heads 2pk

Pro Point Lures Stand Up Shakeyhead from tacklewarehouse. look really good and exactly what you are asking for.

randy

6. Member
    perfection lures stand up shakeyhead,

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    I found this by searching with "DuckDuckGo.com"....but Google should work. These go up to 1/2 oz. Oddly, TW doesn't seem to carry them. I don't know about "stand-up" being that important. I just mostly drag shakyheads along the bottom and do pretty well with just a little shaking...which comes with old age.

Reaction Tackle appears to be a different company from Reaction Innovation, with which we are most familiar. I found their website, and they have some braided line that they say is made from UGMWPE...which is a new one to me. I don't know if it's any good or not. Also didn't see any info on what brand of hooks they used on those jigheads, but for the price, they'd better be good!

https://www.amazon.com/Reaction-Tack...ten+shaky+head

I ordered some of these thanks to your post and they are awesome. works of art...