Jacksonville/NE Florida clubs?

Seems like clubs are disbanding or shutting down? Half the links I clicked on in the Club List page either don't load or load pages that haven't been updated in a year or two...

What are some active clubs in the NE Florida area? St. Johns BC was a big one in the past I though but seems to be gone? I see Jacksonville BC I will contact them, but wasn't sure of any others I should be aware of...

North Florida Christian Bass
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

3. Member
    St Johns Bass Anglers is alive and well. Membership for new members always open:

The Club meets monthly on the third Thursday at 7:30pm at the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, Inc. (NEFAR) offices located at 7801 Deercreek Club Road Jacksonville, FL. 32256 just north of the Avenues Mall. From Southside Blvd, turn on Deercreek Club Road (Entrance to Deercreek Country Club), turn left at first median cut to The Resource Center (NEFAR).

Jacksonville Bass Club

http://jaxbassclub.com/

season starts 1st weekend of June. Good club. Everyman for himself. fish first Saturday of each month. One 2 day event each season and a two Classic in May.

PM me / call me with questions.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    St Johns Bass Anglers is alive and well. Membership for new members always open:

The Club meets monthly on the third Thursday at 7:30pm at the Northeast Florida Association of Realtors, Inc. (NEFAR) offices located at 7801 Deercreek Club Road Jacksonville, FL. 32256 just north of the Avenues Mall. From Southside Blvd, turn on Deercreek Club Road (Entrance to Deercreek Country Club), turn left at first median cut to The Resource Center (NEFAR).
    are you guys a draw format? Everyman for himself or team?
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Thanks all, will get in touch! Hopefully clubs are still looking for non-boaters :)

Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Thanks all, will get in touch! Hopefully clubs are still looking for non-boaters :)

Yes - Jax Bass Club will always take non boaters.
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

8. Member
    SJBA is a draw format, fish on Sundays, (2) two day events, Classic in December.

The club has been around a very long time.

9. Member
    SJBA accepts non boaters - Each event is a draw (boaters, non boaters randomly drawn for each event).

Re SJBA great to hear I was looking at their website and it didn't appear to have been updated since 2016 so that's why I was wondering if still active... thanks.

11. Member
    ABA DIVION 19 is looking for more members . Fish the river, rodman, santa fe.