Very nice ride, sir.........Congrats!!!

Dennis
    D & H Designs, LLC
    MarineTrailerSavers.com

looks sweet

3. Member
    You are going to love it!

4. Member
    You will love that smoking hot rig.....same color scheme as my Cougar. congrats
    2016 Triton 20TRX
    250 Pro XS, #112 MK Ultrex
    PP Blades, Atlas JP, Ionic Lithiums
    Garmin 126 (2) & 1222 with Panoptix

5. Member
    Thanks again. I'll post my first impressions when I get her on the water. So far she looks great and as I'm loading in the equipment, it feels very nice.

Awesome! Congrats!
    2019 Bass Cat Caracal, Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke

For Northern IN/Southern MI action and BCB love, follow me on instagram: @professorbeard

Congrats!

very pretty! Congrats!
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

Really nice looking rig!

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

10. Member
    Thanks all! Took her out for maiden voyage this past weekend and for break in. Got the first two hours completed and an extra hour. I will say the ride was very good. Hole shot with the Yamaha was sluggish but began to improve later in the burn in period. I was able to open her up for a few seconds, but really couldn't stay in it with the girlfriend and waves. �� I did hit 68-69mph fully loaded. I think she may get into low 70s when fully broke in and I get comfortable with the ride and handling characteristics. The boat feels roomy. I love the layout. Didn't get to fish really, had to get ultrex setup and test things out. I had a couple minor issues pop up, and my dealer is investigating them now. 1) My Helix would randomly shut down. At first it was at high speed, then just random and it was installed at Basscat so I'm sure it's installed correctly. 2) My trailer lights went out on my way home. Not the brake lights, all the running lights. It's not my truck or truck fuse, I tested it with another vehicle. My only other comment at this point is why aren't the rear battery/fuel area and side box lipped to prevent water intrusion? Makes no sense to me that all other compartments have a molded lip to keep water out but the rear tank area doesn't. Anyway, the boat looks great, runs pretty damn good so far and I think it's gonna be awesome.

The sump is built to drain water and water is not intended to be kept out. The bilge simply allows it to drain the deck through the lids gap. Not sure the trailer lights issue as those should be on a vehicle fuse. It must be a ground issue if had no lights. How did you back it up? The solenoid must have power through the harness.

12. Member
    I understand the intent of the sump is to drain water, I think it would be wise to minimize water getting into the hull. I realize some will get in. The rear hidden compartment allows water in, and there is no drain, so anything inside is getting wet. I configured mine to leave the hidden space open for use, but water infiltration makes it only usable for water proof items. Just sharing my thoughts, it is what it is. I have had many bassboats, and I know they get water in them. But most of mine were several years ago, so I don't recall their rear compartment design.

The trailer lights didn't appear to be caused by a fuse. The brake lights and turn signals worked as did the reverse light and I was able to back with no problem.. I'm perplexed. Like you say it could be some type of ground issue. I'm sure we will figure it out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12