12 201 evo w/ 250 xs trim help

New to me 201 evo with a 12 talon and 4 optimas, it feels like i dont have enough positive trim!! the prop is a 26 tempest plus and hydraulic jack plate. hole shot is fine at around 3 or 4 seconds and i dont need to bottom out the trim to prevent it from blowing out on takeoff, top end i've had it up to 73 before it starts getting to where i have to drive it. It seems like if i had just a bit more trim, the boat would be easier to drive above 70. It doesnt matter where the hydraulic jackplate is at. Higher up makes it handle a tad better. Has anyone else felt like they need more trim on the 201? I don't think adding cup to the prop would help because there's just not enough trim. Only way I know to add positive trim would be a wedge plate. Any other way? It seems kind of strange that this boat has been setup like this for this long and nobody else has noticed. Not to be confused with LIFT, there is plenty of LIFT, it just can't lift but so high when i run out of trim. This is the best riding hull i have ever drove or rode in otherwise!

2. Member
    4 blade fury or bravo 1 is the fix I bet call marks propellors--he makes some really good ones and will help you with selections
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools