Trying To Find A Running Light For A Trailstar Trailer

I posted this in the Nitro section also. I lost a running light at the lake parking lot yesterday. This is on a 2010 Trailstar trailer. It is the last running light at the back of the trailer on the fender step. The light is mounted in a rubber grommet; the rubber grommet sets the light at about 15 deg; and the grommet secures the light into the trailer frame. A 3 in. x 1 1/2 in. hole that the grommet fits into. I called Tracker Marine; they do not have these; nor a replacement. I checked E-Trailer and some other sites; but have found nothing yet. I need some help locating some form of replacement. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a regular marine trailer side marker light. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009TTOM2...ing=UTF8&psc=1 I think it's just the black rubber grommet that is different. Buy the light and install it using the old grommet, just like you would a taillight. You might have to do some light soldering or crimp connection. Be sure to use heat shrink on the connection.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

3. Member
    The light was taken off my trailer by someone needing one. So; they took the grommet also, and that's the part I worried about finding. Unless I look in the parking lot also. Just kidding. I'm not a thief.

O I C....I thought you just needed to replace the light part. Helps to read carefully. So is it impossible to convert it to a more common grommet that fits flat against the frame?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

5. Member
    That may work. How is it attached to the trailer?

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    That may work. How is it attached to the trailer?
    Works just like the taillights, pushes in and the grommet holds it.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

7. Member
    Found the light and grommet that I needed. Went to a trailer shop and found something close that would work. I wasn't that far from Bass Pro Shops; so I thought I would go shopping. The 2018 trailers had the same grommet and light I was looking for. I ask a sales rep. about the lights; she told me parts and service was open and try there. They had them in stock. So; thanks everyone. Why Tracker Marine didn't have it; I don't know.