Need To Find a Side Light For a Trailstar Trailer

I have a 2010 Nitro Z-7 with a Trailstar Trailer. Someone; yesterday at the lake; decided they needed a light more than I.
    I need to find a replacement. This is the last side light at the rear of the trailer on the back fender step. The light is mounted inside a rubber grommet that is setting at around 15 deg.to the trailer. The rubber grommet is inserted into a hole 3 x 2 in. on the back step. I called Tracker. They do not have these; nor a replacement. I've looked on E-Trailers web site, West Marine, Great Lakes; but have not found anything. Anyone know where I might find a replacement? I need the light and the grommet, or something that I can retro fit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Surprisingly Academy Sports has a wide variety of trailer lights and kits. I actually replaced all my trailer lights with LEDs and I bought everything at Academy. Worth a shot, just my two cents.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

3. Member
    The rubber grommet is going to be the hard part to find I'm afraid; and that's the part that holds the light in the trailer frame. But I will give Academy a shot.

4. Member
    You can try Del City on the internet. They sell an amazing selection of 12 volt supplies for all sorts of applications.

5. Member
    Found the light and grommet that I needed. Went to a trailer shop and found something close that would work. I wasn't that far from Bass Pro Shops; so I thought I would go shopping. The 2018 trailers had the same grommet and light I was looking for. I ask a sales rep. about the lights; she told me parts and service was open and try there. They had them in stock. So; thanks everyone