Circuit Breakers

Anyone have problems with their circuit breakers going bad on their bird? I've had 2 go bad on me on my 18 721 that did the same thing. First was on the port pumpout. It tripped once, reset it and it worked fine. Next time I used it it tripped and never reset. The plunger has no resistance when pushing it in and you can hear the insides rattling around when you shake it. Replaced it and haven't had a problem since.
    The last tournament I was in the port recirc did the same thing. Had fish in the box with recirc running for a while the it dawned on me that I hadn't heard it run in a while. Flipped to on and the pump didn't run. Sure enough the breaker was tripped. Reset it and it worked for another hour or so. Tripped again and that was it. Never reset again even with the power off.
    Thinking of going ahead and replacing them all since I've had 2 go bad on separate pumps.

2. Member
    Never had a new one fail. My old boat had some fail after some years of use.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

3. Member
    I had the same thing happen on my 17 920 PROXP. 2 circuit breakers went out before it was a year old. Just contact Tim at Phoenix and he will make it right for you.

4. Member
    I have an 18 721 and so far I have had three breakers go bad. Both aerator breakers went bad within the first two months of owning it and I just had the port aerator breakers go today. Naturally it happened the day before a tournament. The breakers have been my only issue with the boat so far, but it is getting a bit frustrating to have to figure out solutions to get things to work on a brand new boat. I will be calling Tim first thing on Monday and hopefully they can get me a few breakers, so I have them in hand if anymore go bad.

5. Member
    That's frustrating but it's kind of nice to know I'm not the only one. I'm probably just going to order some of a different brand and replace them all for peace of mind.
    I'm sure Tim would send me some but I'd have a hard time trusting the same thing

6. Member
    Where are the circuit breakers located for the aerator and recirculating pumps?